Hi Everyone !!!

Hi!!! everyone my name is Vanessa Macias and i just got a blog so i still need to figure out how dis works, I make youtube vids and my youtube name is M8keupluver so come check me out, im really down to earth and recently like a week ago i got my license for cosmetology so feel free to ask me any questions you might have, and i will post stuff up really soon, hopefully if i can figure it out,lol . Bye and talk to you later

Saturday, April 2, 2011

6foot 7foot Inspired Makeup Tutorial

So today i did an inspired look of one of the chicks from lil waynes video 6foot 7 foot, i love lil waynes music cuz its bad ass and he has some sick ass beats. But anyways yea so i hope dat you guys like it and enjoy and since i didnt know that i was gonna be creating a blog, i dont have a pic of the  things that i used but i promise ill get you guys next time fosho. No but foreals, i will be prepared next time!!!XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment