Hi Everyone !!!

Hi!!! everyone my name is Vanessa Macias and i just got a blog so i still need to figure out how dis works, I make youtube vids and my youtube name is M8keupluver so come check me out, im really down to earth and recently like a week ago i got my license for cosmetology so feel free to ask me any questions you might have, and i will post stuff up really soon, hopefully if i can figure it out,lol . Bye and talk to you later

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hey Hey!!!




Hey so today waas a chill day!!!I did this look using my 120 palette and my coastal Scents Warm palette. If you want to see how i did this look just go to my youtube cahnnel and you will be able to see. it should be up in a while cuz it is still uploading..XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I am so behind...everyone has Coastal Scents pallettes. It seems to have really awesome pigments. Thank you for your post!

    Love,
    Camie

    http://lovecamie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete