Hi Everyone !!!

Hi!!! everyone my name is Vanessa Macias and i just got a blog so i still need to figure out how dis works, I make youtube vids and my youtube name is M8keupluver so come check me out, im really down to earth and recently like a week ago i got my license for cosmetology so feel free to ask me any questions you might have, and i will post stuff up really soon, hopefully if i can figure it out,lol . Bye and talk to you later

Monday, April 4, 2011

March Favorites


Hey everyone so today was an amazing day for me, i got a call for an interview at this really well known salon, which made my day. I also decided to film my march faves so i will post a pic so you can see what are my faves. I pretty much use all this stuff all the time but there are some that i just have a time that i just want to use but hope you guys like it. Thanks XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment